Religion has become one of the most important part of human life. Religion not only provides shared rituals and beliefs that help preserve social solidarity but also provide morals that preserve control and conformity in the society. This article will give reasons why the 9 Satanic commandments are better than the 10 Jewish commandments.
Here is a list of the 9 satanic commandments.
- Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
- Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
- Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
- Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
- Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
- Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!
- Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
- Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!
1. The Satanic Commandments are Democratic.
The first four Jewish commandments indicate dictatorship. Instead of persuasion, these commandments show a deity who resorts to threats. The 9 satanic commandment gives individuals the liberty to do things that align with one's lifestyle. These commandments do not show Satan as a deity whose rules have to be followed strictly rather, Satan is their role model who encourages existence as seen in the 2nd commandment.
- The Satanic Commandments Encourage Excellence.
The Jewish commandments devalue the essence of individualism. Pride is a sin! Exalting oneself means that you have exalted yourself above God which goes against the 1st commandment. How can you be encouraged to excel if the expectation of someone is minimised? What is the harm in wishing you had a car that your neighbour owns? Coveting is one way that encourages people to work hard to acquire that which they desire but don’t have it.
3. The Satanic Commandments are Realistic and reasonable.
Can you really turn your other cheek after someone has slapped you? You must be really insane to just let someone inflict pain in you in the name of showing kindness and being humble. In order to avoid conflict, the Jewish commandments encourage people to be submissive even if this harms you. The satanic commandments tend to be realistic in that you can't just stand there when you are attacked, take action!
4. The Satanic Commandments are lenient.
As compared to the Jewish commandments which tend to be oppressive, the satanic commandments are not that strict. The satanic commandments tend to understand the true nature of man, hence, people are given the liberty to indulge as opposed to the Jewish commandments that requires abstinence. The comfort that brings comfort in life such as sex, luxury items, and good food is seen as a sin in the Jewish commandments.
5. The satanic commandments encourage justice.
As seen in the 4th satanic commandment, kindness should be granted to those who deserve it. The Jewish commandment orders children to honour their Parents. On what basis should one honour their parents? Can you honour a father that sexually molests you or a mother that brutally beats you? Respect should be earned!
In conclusion, the Satanic commandments are better than the Jewish commandments as they give liberty to individuals and they tend to understand the carnal nature of man. These commandments are realistic and easy to follow.